GAINESVILLE, Ga. (Nov. 12, 2022) – The City of Gainesville will observe the Thanksgiving holiday Thursday, Nov. 24-Friday, Nov. 25, resulting in unavailability of the following facilities and services:
All administrative offices, including those at the:
• Gainesville Administration Building
• Gainesville Community and Economic Development Building
• Gainesville Public Safety Complex
• Gainesville Water Resources Building (Queen City Parkway)
• Gainesville Civic Center (Gainesville Parks & Recreation), etc.
Gainesville-Hall County Community Service Center, including:
• Meals on Wheels
• Senior Life Center
• Fingerprinting services
• Gainesville Trolley
Garbage and recycling
• No garbage or recycling will be picked up Nov. 24-25. Find the 2022 Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule here.
The City will return to business as usual Monday, Nov. 28.
For more information and timely updates, visit gainesville.org or find @GainesvilleGeorgiaGovernment on Facebook.